Saturday 15 August 2015

See what Phyno said about his carrer..


Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson better known as Phyno  whose hit song,   “No Guts No Glory,” was

released last year has revealed about his journey so far. He  has at this year’s MTV Africa Music Award, MAMA that was held recently in

South Africa, described his journey into the music world as one that was  punctuated with lots of

hustling, consistency and striving to be relevant in the showbiz industry. He was quoted as saying "“I 

remain grateful to God, because I have crossed bridges I almost thought I couldn’t. My journey is one

that is  filled with so much hustling, plenty consistency and striving to be relevant in the industry".

He paid tributes to the likes of Niga Raw and late MC Loaf, saying they were the artistes that inspired

him into rapping in indigenous language. “I give credit to Niga Raw, late MC  Loaf, they inspired

me. I took over from them. I’m still singing in my indigenous language. I’m happy I have inspired a

lot of young artistes who are singing in their indigenous languages. Phyno started musical career as

a producer in 2003, released his debut album “No Guts No Glory”,  in 2014, featuring  Timaya,

Flavour, Ruggedman, Bracket, J Martins and Mr Raw. Last year, he was made brand ambassador  by

Airtel alongside 2face Idibia, Patoranking, comedian Akpororo and OAP, Ik Osakioduwa. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/

No comments: