Sunday 27 September 2015

Nigeria action movies are the best.Find out why>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nigeria is trying especially the the movie industry when it comes to action film.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>According to Basket mouth, who also shares his view on that, said he likes Nigerian

action movie because shooting people can be fun.>>>>>>>>>>>>Nigerian movie be like "i want to shoot you so you die.

SHOTTA: I will shoot you now.

VICTIM: But why do you want to shoot me?

SHOTTA: Because you deserve to die.

VICTIM: Please don't shoot me because if you shoot me i will die.


                                 Tai!!!Tai!!!Tai!!

SHOTTA: I have shot you so die you mother f*cker.

VICTIM: You have shot me so now i will die.

       The victim will raises his hands.Kneel down slowly and faint>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Na joke


No comments: